April 19, 2013

Here We Go...

Once upon a time I decided to start a blog because my very dear friend, Tiffany Zajas, was moving away. See, she had been a blogger for a while and had been trying to convince me to start one, and so I decided since she was moving away from me I would. And then I blogged like three times.
So I've decided to take it up again and see how it goes. I'm thinking I'm pretty into it. Only time will tell...

Well life has been CRAZY over the past year. We moved back to Virginia from Tennessee in April of 2012, Luke got an awesome new job that just happened to be back home. We had about 3.5 weeks to wrap up life in Tennessee, pack up our entire lives and move. It.was.nuts. But undoubtedly God's plan for us, His hand was 100% evident in every step of the process. That being said, I was 6 months preggers when we had to move, which, let's just be honest, was a tad stressful.  But everything worked out.

So we've been back in VA for a year now. I had a really hard time at first because I really love Chattanooga and I loved our life there. Plus it's always hard leaving friends and I was completely in love with our house. It's so nice though to be back around our families. Especially since having a baby. I want him to grow up around his grandparents, cousins, etc. Like I said, knowing 100% that it was God's will made it easier to move. Slowly but surely I feel like we're settling in. We've found a great church that we love and we're making some really good friends. Alright, I'll say it. Virginia is growing on me. 

In this past year we also had our first babe, Isaiah. At the risk of sounding like one of "those" moms...you know, the one's who you think to yourself, "Come on, you've got to have a bad day once in a while...be real," he's the absolute joy of my life. I love this kid to death. Now I'll be completely honest, we have rough days. Sometimes I think to myself, "Bree Milrod what on earth have you gotten yourself into?" But he's precious and I'm completely in love. 

So, I guess that kind of catches the blog world up on my life since my last post, like 3 years ago...here's to hoping I stick with it! Happy Friday everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment