January 13, 2010

Goodbye Holiday Season

Though the holiday season has officially been over for a couple weeks, in my head its not over until I go back to school, which is tomorrow. I can't decided if I'm excited or nervous. My first semester was CRAZY, and I know this one will be equally crazy, if not a tad more. I am looking forward to being busy again though, I enjoy having a significant amount of my time taken up by something I enjoy :) I have made a couple of good girl friends in my program, which makes class much more enjoyable. It's pretty crazy how we got so close so quickly, I feel that's a God thing. I am quite thankful for those girls :)






I got in a bit of a crafty spirit during my break, and I decided to paint a tree on my bedroom wall. It was quite fun, which makes me want to paint things on every room in my house...though I don't know if my husband would like that....

And I will end with my random thought...

I was thinking one day about how incredible it is that God can hear my voice and my prayer, even though thousands of other people are talking to Him at the same time....which led me to think that He must be like Superman, out there watching earth, listening intently, and hearing everyone at the same time....only minus the tights and cape....and He is immune to kryptonite. Either that or God is a really good multi-tasker.

No comments:

Post a Comment